4/25/2012

Wensday, April 25, 2012

Doll-Sized Donuts

Me and my pink donut!!
Hi happy doll <3 ers!
It is raining cats & dogs here in the Netherlands. So, what do you do on a rainy afternoon? I made some delicious doll-sized donuts, with sprinkles! I made it with felt and cut the shapes with my cuttlebug. For the pink frosting I used felt too.

You need felt and Spellbinders.


I cut the frosting out and sew the frosting one of the brown circkels. Ready! Now, I got some little beads for the spinkles! You have to sew the beads on the frosting.
Sew the brown circkels to each other, but leave a few inches open for the stuffing. When you're ready you stich the last inches to eachother. I found the tutorial on: http://torreadora.livejournal.com/64116.html , but I made it doll-sized!


Delicious, isn't it?




It is a lot of work, but I really love how they worked out.  And I got a little help from my mom.Here is the pic Kanani made of me, baking the donuts (sorry! I ate a lot of the frosting....)

It was a lot of work, but it was worth it!
And............................................
ENJOY!

I love to know how your ideas look!

Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment