5/18/2012


Friday, May 18, 2012

D.I.Y. Clean up your clothes!

Hey Happy People,
Do you've got a great mess with all your doll-clothes too? I got a huge mess around here... It was unbelievable.... My mom said all the time to clean my clothes up, so I did. Me and my mom bought a closet from Ikea. We bought some boxes to storage my clothes in the closet. If you have a closet, you can just make/buy boxes for in there too! It's really handy. 
Me with my pretty mess!
Step 1: Throw all your doll clothes/hair accessories/shoes/food/things on the floor.



That's how I did it with all my dresses, pants, skirts and stuff.... 

Step 2: Put all your doll clothes/hair accessories/food and stuff, first in a box and then in you closet.
            
Some boxes on the floor
 Step 3: Put the boxes on in the closet!


Row 1
Row 2


Row 3

 Step 4: FINISHED! Okay, your totally ready!!!

This is a pic with me and my closet. A great place to play hide and seek :-%)


Hope you've got a great clean-up day!

Lots of love,

Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

P.S. I love the AG closet, but it doesn't fit in my dad's suitcase... Poor me.... :"-(

No comments:

Post a Comment