5/23/2012

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Seals and pic's

Hello Happy People,
It's Kanani! I really love seals! Did you know that there are seals in the Netherlands? Be careful what you trow away, because otherwise it 'll come in the sea and the beautiful sea animals (like the seals) will die.... 
In the Netherlands we also have a foundation who takes care of sick seals and baby seals! 



 Today it was a sunny beautiful day and I paddle board! I saw Malana and we had a lot of fun.

I love the flowers on my paddle board!

Do you see those big brown eyes?

Isn't she cute?


I'm writing a school-project about seals and the foundation in the Netherlands. It really works out great! I made a news paper with lots of pic's.

Hope you've got some pretty perfect weather too!

Lots of love,

Kanani Akina - an American Girl



1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! Please check out our blog,
    http://the-spicys-doll-blog.blogspot.com/
    Thanks, hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete