6/03/2012

Sunday, June 3, 2012

New doll - Rory

Hey Happy People,
Guess what? My dad came back from a business trip and he had a new doll for me! 


She is a My American Girl, number 33. I saw her in a catalogues and I felt in love with her.



Rory got blue eyes, red curly hair and a light skin. She is beautiful! Because she got curly hair, she comes with a hairnet. That looks kind of silly.

Silly Rory with a hairnet

2 cute!
I really like Rory. As fast as I can I'll post her profile by 'Me and My Doll Friends'.

Do you've got a new doll or want a new doll? I love to hear it.
XOXO

Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments:

  1. The newest doll I've gotten is Kenna (McKenna). I love the Rory doll brand though, and I'd love to get her some time after I get a different doll. (I'm not currently in the mood for a HC, but you never know :)
    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete