9/13/2012

A special post for Lacey!

Hi Happy People,
I dedicate this post to my BDF (best dollie friend) Lacey. I visited her this summer. When she was little she got a dog, who looked just like Kit's doggie Grace. But when Lacey was 6 years old, she died. . . :"(

But now she got another dog, named Gabby. She is a big, white polar bear! When Lacey's dad went on a business trip, he got her. . .
Kit's dog Grace!!!!


I think Grace is very sweet and yes, Kit, so are you!
Lacey's doll Kit loves to play with Grace too and they look so sweet together!

Kit and Grace from Lacey

Lacey's favorite color is purple. That's why all the picture frames are that color. Do you have a special pet  for your AG dolls? Please tell me your story and I'll post it!

Thank you for being my friend, Lacey! Please give some kisses from me to Grace.

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lilly!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congratulations!

    Here is the link to my post:
    http://itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ~Grace

    www.itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That is sooo sweet of you to post a picture of me and Grace! I had Grace for 6 years and now a have a BIG dog named Gabby.

    ReplyDelete