9/19/2012

Cute Gilly

Hi Happy People,
Today I went to school, but Gilly waked up with a little cold. . . She stayed in her PJ's for the whole day! She is so cute in the Butterfly Garden PJ's. She saids that the Garden rope is very soft.

Gilly at sleep...


*Uche!*

I feel like I have a cold  ;-(


Poor me

The Butterfly Garden PJ's

Love the slippers ;))


This rope is soooo soft, I <3 it!

Nice bow



Look at this lovely Butterfly pillow...


Butterfly rope

Butterfly slippers

Here are the Butterfly Garden PJ's. They are so sweet!

Butterfly PJ's



I hope she'll be better tomorrow!
Hugs,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon Gilly :) Butterfly PJ's look lovely on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! The pictures are so cute! BTW, I thought I'd let you know that I tagged/nominated you! Everything you need to know is on my blog! Get well soon, Gilly!

    ReplyDelete