12/25/2012

Christmas Presents

Hi Happy People,
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoy this special day. Did you got what you wanted from Santa Claus? I hope so. . .  Mia and Gilly woke up and they saw presents under the Christmas tree! Let's find out what's in the presents:


Gilly: 'Oh my dollie! Santa got us some gifts! I really CAN'T believe it! Look how much!'
Mia:   'Come on! Let's open them. I'm curious what's in there. . .'


Mia:    'Hey, this one is for me.'


Gilly: 'It looks beautiful!'



Mia:    'Oh! It's a Sew and Share snowman from American Girl Crafts. It's exactly what I wanted.'


Gilly: 'Look! I got a candy cane Sew and Share. And Lilly got a reindeer. Ahh.. It's so sweet!'


Both: 'Thank you Santa Claus for all the beautiful presents!'

I can't believe it's X-MAS already! And it's almost 2013. Phou. . .  But I have enjoyed Christmas really much and I had a great time.

Lots of fa la la,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!! Kit and Grace got Kit's scooter! Now they can ride in style. :)

    ReplyDelete