1/02/2013

Saige's Paint Ponies

Hi Happy People,
Of course we know about Saige and her collection, but she got an awesome (free) app too! I already got it and I'll show you how it works:


Saige her app is called 'Saige's Paint Ponies'. You have to help Saige round up all the ponies at grandma Mimi's ranch by painting colorful lassos around them.


You see the ponies and you have to draw a lasso with the same color around the ponies. It's really fun to do!




When you got 5 levels cleared you get a poster to color in! The app got 30 levels, so 6 posters to paint! I got three posters now.


The first thing to do is to choose a poster.


Then you have to choose colors and touch where you want to color in. Simple right?


You can put some stamps on your painting too.


This is another painting I made and I think it turned out really great!
I hope you like it!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment