5/20/2013

Meeting some German Dollies!

Hi Happy People,
When I was in Germany I met some other dolls. Not AG dollies, but real German dolls! They didn't understand I thing I said, but it was really fun to meet them. 
Now I'll introduce you to them!


Meet the Playmobile Pirate. He's a giant to me :D



He's really tall and he's saids a lot of things like 'Arrrrgh'.



Here are some modern dollies. They have got awesome clothes and look. . . .  That girl at the right looks with the braids look a bit like the AG Kirsten!



Meet some old-fashioned dolls. They have got a suntan and blue eyes. I love the sofa!



And last best. . .  The VERY expensive dolls. They are made of porcelain. They are very nice, but they do got a little attitude :D


And hurray! This is my  200th Post!!!

Did you ever meet some other dollies? I would love to hear about it.

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like you had a really great time!! Ella has some friends that have dolls, but that was before I came to stay, so I don't know them. I do have a pen pal, Danish, though.
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's nice seeing some other dolls!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! I saw other dolls at the AG stores, but never German dolls! Cool that it's your 200th post!

    ReplyDelete