5/29/2013

Review of the in-store AG bathing suite

Hi Happy People,

It's just so cold in the Netherlands! You rather say it's Fall then Spring :( 
It's the coldest Spring since 1962! Oh My Dollie. . . 

But . . . . Today the sun was shining and it finally get a little bit better! Yay!
Gilly decided to put on her newest bathing suit from AG.

Enjoy this review.


This is the in-store exclusive bathing suit from AG. My Daddy got it for me at the AG Place in Washington D.C.


The pretty pink bow is not included :(


Every dollie needs an fashionable tote, right?


I just love this picture with the sunlight!


A close up of the fabric.


It includes:
- a bathing suit top with a bright graphic
- a bathing suit skirt with some flowers, butterflies and stars on it
- some cute slippers
- a red with white polka dots tote
- some sunscreen to protect your dolls skin



The *lovely* AG star and brand.


Gilly: 'I adore the sun!'

I totally recommend this outfit. It's made of a beautiful fabric, which feels like actually bathing suit fabric :D
If you would like a dollie-sized bathing suit for the summer? I'm sure your dollies will totally love this one!

Which pic do you like the best? Please comment down below.

Hope y'all have a good day!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments:

  1. My favorite picture is the 4th one. The swimsuit is so pretty and it looks adorable on Gilly!
    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one best, she looks so sweet!
    Christina ~Simply Dollightful

    ReplyDelete