5/17/2013

Starry Shorts

Hi Happy People,
I made some shorts! They are from a pattern of the awesome well known Liberty Jane. The label says it's medium, but I think it is really difficult!!!!  But I'm a beginner :D
I had a lot of fun making it. I think I will make it again, because it isn't how I hoped it worked out. 
But it turned out Pretty Perrrfect, don't you think?

Love it!
I made the white belt myself. There will be DIY up here soon :D

The front ... 

The lovely starry shorts.

A close up!

The behind

CUTE! <3
I hope you like it! Please tell me which picture you like the best :P

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! These are stunning, great work Pretty Lilly! xo, the spicys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you made them???? they are amazing! those are the cutest shorts I have ever seen I wish I had them for my self!

    ReplyDelete