12/24/2013

AG store in Washington DC

Hi Jolly Dollies,

Yesterday I went to the American Girl Place in Washington DC. The whole store was decorated for the Holidays! I hope you like these pictures.


I love this enormous Christmas tree. All the presents underneath the tree are dollies I think! I also like the colorful ornaments.


The AG holiday dresses look so cute for dollies and for girls.


Awhh! This dollie sized snowman is snow cute! 


These dollies sparkle and shine in their Holiday dresses. The winter wood background looks so real!


I love the AG Xmas packaging! 


Oh no Meatloaf! Don't eat our decorated Gingerbread house!

Which picture do you like the best? Comment down below your favorite.

Lots of Christmas love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl





2 comments:

  1. I love the Tree one! The AG store in Dallas had a HUGE like probably 20 feet and had TONs of little gifts under neath it!

    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman one! I really love your blog! It is probably my favorite out of everyones! :)

    ReplyDelete