1/01/2014

Isabelle Palmer - GOTY 2014

Hi Happy People!
Happy New Year! Today, January the first, I introduce to you … Isabelle Palmer!


This is a cute sign of her name.


Let's open the box up!


' Isabelle' is the first book of her serie. Her whole collection contains 3 books.


As you all know, Isabelle has got a piece of ombre hair!


Here is how you have to 'click' the ombre hair in her hair.


I will post the coming week lots of pic's with her. And of course of her outfits. And I made a little tour of the AG place Washington DC, where I bought her!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm getting her too! (Just later this year; I have to save up my money to buy her.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Congrats on getting her!! Please do a photo shoot thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabelle is super pretty! I'm not sure how much I love her collection though. Now that you have Isabelle, how many dolls do you have?

    ReplyDelete