1/15/2014

Jack Frost nipping at my nose…

Hi Happy People,
I know it was pretty cold in the US … But today we've had a cold day in the Netherlands! I hope you enjoy this winter photo shoot.


Lilly: "… Jack Frost nipping at my nose …"
Rory: "Lilly! Christmas is over!"
Lilly: "I know, but I just love these cold wintertimes!"


Peek-a-boo!
You didn't see that coming, did you? Hihi.


These little plants are amazing! The red of my jacket match the little red berries.


I love my glove, hat and scarf set! It was an in-store-exclusive item a few years ago from American Girl. And BTW, this picture is so cute!


Don't forget to enter my Isabelle Giveaway!

I hope you've got a great day!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment:

  1. (: Pretty! We only get frost in Seattle, not real snow. Any snow is slush in 3 hours :( I love frost/snow pictures!
    <3,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete