4/05/2014

Decorated Easter branches

Hi Happy People,

I was at a local craft store yesterday and the shelfs were full of Easter decorations! 
I love Easter… especially the Easter Bunny :)


I bought some white branches and I decorated them with Easter ornaments.


It looks lovely and our room looks so Easter-ish!


Rory: "All the ornaments are so tiny and cute! I love the little eggs, ducks, bunnies… I love them all!"


We even have a chicken in our Easter branches, hihi.


When Rory was done, Saige came in the room and she took a look.
Saige: "Oh my dollie! I love this! It is so cute."


Rory: "I think that this is my favorite ornament. I loves bunnies and this one is adorable!"

Do you like Easter? Tell me what you think in the comments down below.

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment: