5/14/2014

Lilly's Monthly Advice - May

Hi Happy People,

From now on I am going to try to post some monthly advice for you and dollies!
Let's start with Saige's advice. 


After all those hard finals and tests, you need to relax with a Spa Day!


Saige is wearing a retired bath wrap from American Girl. I love the lavender blue color!


Saige is wearing some plush slippers from Bitty Baby. They're retired and they barely fit, but they look too cute!


Saige: "There are a lot of bubbles in my bathtub! This is so relaxing."


Saige: "I always want to make myself look my best, so I am experimenting with my new make-up!"


Saige also loves to read AG books, like her own story Saige, Meet Caroline or Very funny, Elizabeth!


But reading the AG magazine is also a lot of fun.


Go check out your favorite doll Instagram account, like @Prettylillyanamericangirl and watch your favorite AG-tube videos on the Youtube account of Pretty Lilly AG!


Don't forget to eat a delicious treat! Some strawberries or some strawberry ice-cream?

What do you do when you are relaxing? Comment down below :)

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment