6/12/2014

Saige's Smoothies

Hi dollies!

Remember my post about eating healthy?
Click here if you haven't seen it yet.
Saige has been eating very healthy lately and she decided to open a smoothie stand!


The stand is Kanani's shaved ice stand. I made the sign of 'SMOOTHIES' myself and the food is from AG, Our Generation and polymer clay. All the other accessories are from AG.


Yum! When life gives you fruit … you make smoothies!


This mixer is adorable! I got it at a local supermarket.


Saige: "I don't know why… but I really LOVE PINEAPPLES!"


Smoothies are perfect for a refresher on hot summer days.


I love the flowers that are on the top of the Smoothies Stand!


Saige's hair was a bit fizzy before I made the photo shoot, but I watched this video from AGOSF and now Saige's hair looks so pretty! You can check her blog out by clicking here.


This is my favorite mix for a smoothie: strawberries, watermelon, peach, blueberries or blueberry syrup and some yogurt. Actually, I also wanted to put a banana in it too, but I couldn't find it :o

It's sooo good!


Saige had a fun and healthy day!

What's your favorite smoothie? I would love to hear them and try to make them myself :)

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

7 comments:

  1. I like mango smoothies and berry smoothies too!
    Hope you r healthy eating is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruits!!! My fav would be a raspberry smoothie, a mango smoothie, all kinds of berries mixed into one smoothie, and bananas and strawberries smoothie! Yum! Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bananas and strawberries smoothies too!!

      -Kitty

      Delete
  3. Strawberry smoothies are my favorite! Your smoothie stand looks great- I want a smoothie now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like strawberry smoothies and peach smoothies. I love the photos they are bright and beautiful! :)

    ~Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Banana and strawberry is the best I say!!

    -Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 more follower and you'll have 100!!!! I am the 99th

      -Kitty

      Delete