7/31/2014

Beach Blogger Award

Hi Happy People,

I got nominated for the Beach Blogger Award 4 times!! Thank you!!




I was awarded by Elly from 2DollStars.

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love AG! I remember that I was looking at the new outfits from AG on their website, but I couldn’t copy-paste them into a document. That’s why I searched for the outfit on Google and I found americangirlfan.com, Liz’ website! I loved reading it and seeing her beautiful pictures. That’s why I decided to make a blog myself.

2. Favorite color?
PINK!!

3. How many dolls do you have?
I have 13 dolls.

4. If you had to die you dolls hair a bright color, what would you die it?
I would die it pink, because it’s my favorite color and I love the look as a pink dip-die in Isabelle’s hair.

5. Where do you keep your dolls?
I keep my dolls in the attic. It may sounds a bit strange, but I keep all my AG stuff there and it’s like another bedroom to me, without a bed ;)

6. How did you find my blog?
You comment sometimes on my blog and I checked out your blog. when you tagged me for this award I read a few other blog posts and I like them!

7. Is there anything I could do to improve my blog?
No, I love your design and I like your posts!

8. What are your doll(s) wearing right now?
Lilly is wearing a red tee with a pair of pink shorts. She is also wearing a pair of red flats.

9. What are you wearing right now?
I am wearing a navy romper with flowers on it and some flip-flops.

10. Have you ever customized a doll?
Nope...



I was also nominated by Silence from mydollsandmeag! Thanks a lot!

1. Who is your favorite doll blogger?
That will be Liz from americangirlfan.com and Char from Dolldiaries.com

2. Favorite doll?
Ohh hard to choose!! At the moment Isabelle.

3. MyAG or GOTY?
GOTY, because I love their stories!!

4. First doll?
Pretty Lilly - MAG

5. Who is the last doll you bought?
Isabelle Palmer - GOTY 2014

6. Favorite doll outfit?
This is hard… I think the Seabreeze outfit.

7. Accessory?
My favorite accessory is the bracelet from the accessories of the Sunny Isle outfit from AG.

8. Do you have an AGTube?
Yess!!!

9. If so whats the name?
My name is PrettyLillyAG… Go check it out in the sidebar.

10. Did you like my questions?
Yes. They were fun to answer!


I’ve also been nominated by Sophia from thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com. Thank you!
Did you know she made this award? So cool!

1. If you could live in any state, which would you choose?
I would choose for Maryland or California.

2. Rain or Snow?
Snow, because it’s more fun than rain :)

3. Summer or Winter?
Summer, because I love the sun and swimming and eating some delicious ice cream!

4. What is your favorite color?
PINK!!

5. If you could change your name, what would you make it?
Uhh, this is hard… I think I’d like to be called Clary, just like Clary from the Mortal Instruments, because that’s my favorite book series.

6. Chips or Crackers?
Chips. Definatly chips!

7. Red or Blue?
Blue.

8. Do you like the beach?
Uhh a bit. I don’t like all the sand and that it is a bit dirty sometimes :/

9. Have you ever ridden on a huge roller coaster?
Yes and I love roller coasters!!! I love the California Screamin’ in Disneyland in LA!!

10. Do you like chicken?
I guess…?


And for the last one… I’ve been nominated by Melody from teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com! Thanks!

1. What is your favorite type of blog post?
Reviews of outfits from AG with beautiful pictures <3

2. Do you prefer camera, phone, or tablet for taking pictures?
A camera, because my Canon makes such beautiful pictures. If I can’t take my camera to make pictures, I like to make pictures with my phone.

3. Spring or Fall?
Fall, because then it’s almost my birthday!!

4. Pants or Skirts?
Skirts. I’m a girly girl and I love to wear dresses and skirts!

5. Do you like the beach?
A bit :o

6. What is your favorite vacation snack?
Any Starbucks drink!! I love Starbucks and you don’t have them where I live, so when I’m on vacation in the USA I’ll always LOVE Starbucks.

7. What is your favorite summer activity?
Swimming in the pool, because I only do that in the summer vacation.

8. What is your favorite pizza topping?
My favorite pizza is a porchiottu spinach pizza. I love that!

9. Soup or Salad?
Salad, because I love all the veggies :)

10. What is your favorite doll accessory?

Probably any kind of hair bows.

I tag everyone who wants to do this amazing tag!!

My questions:
1. Do you prefer the beach or a swimming pool?
2. Who's your favorite Historical Character and why?
3. How does your dream doll look like?
4. Loud or soft music?
5. What's your favorite AG book?
6. What's your favorite AG movie and why?
7. What's your lucky number?
8. Do you rather buy doll clothing or doll accessories/furniture?
9. What's your least favorite AG outfit of the summer release and why?
10. Cupcakes or donuts?

Thank you all for nominating me and have fun!!

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! :) It's amazing how awards get around, I mean, I'm the one who created the Beachy Blogger Award! :)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete