8/01/2014

Beach Day - Isabelle & Saige

Hi dollies,

It was a nice hot day and we love to tan. That's why Izzy and Saige decided to go to the beach!


This is sooo relaxing! Saige even brought her beach chair.


Isabelle loves to collect some shells! They look cute as decoration :)


Izzy's hat is too cute…


… and Saige defiantly needs her sunglasses with the bright sun.


This is my favorite picture. The sea looks so blue!


We had a great time at the beach!! Tell us if you like the beach or the swimming pool better.
Personally,  I like the swimming pool better, but pictures at the beach always look amazing!!

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl


7 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with you! Pictures always look nice at the beech, but I usually prefer pools if I am going to actually swim.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree! The pics are so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are adorable! Personally, I enjoy the beach more! Especially if I'm doing a photoshoot with my dolls, like one time I took Liz down to the beach at 8:00 in the morning and took photos! it was so nice because there was hardly anyone there! I did get a few stares from the few people that were there that early, but I didn't really mind, because the photos came out beautifully!
    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pictures.
    I like the beach a lot. Shelling is my favorite thing to do and wading a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BEACH for sure!! We'd stay at the beach all summer if we could!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took a doll to the beach, it didn't go well. (she got clay/sand in her eyes.)After that I told the girls they didn't know how to swim, since then they have not asked if we could go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete