9/27/2014

Fall Photo's with Saige

Hi Dollies,

Happy Fall! I love the fact that it's fall, but it also makes me a bit sad that summer is over... But, my birthday is in October and it will be Halloween and I just love sweater weather!

Enjoy this first fall photo shoot with Saige!


Saige went outside for a walk in her cozy cardigan with Cooper!


Don't let him go, Saige!


I love Saige's hairstyle. I made a braid on both sides of her face and then I secured it with a bow in the back! It looks so sophisticated.


Cooper! Don't eat the little mushrooms and leafs!


Saige loves the nature. She's a real tree hugger :)


Focussed on Saige… Focussed on Cooper. Which one do you like better?


The little mushrooms are so cute!


Saige's curls are so curly… obviously ;D


Cooper is so fluffy! 

We are having a great time in the fall so far. What's your favorite season?

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

7 comments:

  1. Great photos! Saige is so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a favorite season. xD I love this shoot! Saige's outfit and her red hair really makes everything look FALL!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saige is so cute! I love her hair, and she looks adorable with Cooper. =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saige looks so cute and I love her outfit! The photos you took are gorgeous! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so pretty! You're a very talented photographer! I love sweater weather too!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you're blog! I have 5 dolls my self. I have Molly,Emily,Saige,Kit, and Ruthie. Sadly Saige is at the doll hospital right now to get a new torso:(
    Have you ever sent a doll to the doll hospital? If so, which doll was it and why did she need repairs?

    ReplyDelete